Jul 16, 2009

Pic Nic In the Park

Marne, Heathers sister
Justin, Savanah & Dawn

Laton, playing in the sand


Jaidyn eating lots of good food

Heather & Jeanni


TJ took this cute picture of Meghan


Kalin playing in the sand

TJ and Meghan


Kalin looking for mischief

Holly climbing all over Dennis as he is trying to rest.


While we were staying in Utah we got to see quite a lot of TJ, Sunny & Kalin. We met on Sunday afternoon at the park across the street from the Provo temple. Laton had wanted to walk around the temple grounds. Heather and some of her family that I haven't seen in years met us also. We got to see Marne, Dawn and her family & Jonell and Arlo. We had a great afternoon relaxing in the shade and eating yummy food. You can never go wrong with great company and good food!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I love your new background Jeanni. I hope I get to see you this summer. Cute photos.

Heather said...

What a fun day! i've really missed you and the kids! I am glad you got to stay so long. I also getting your little package together. I want to get it sent next week. BFF!

Eric and Rozanne said...

It was fun seeing Heather and all her family. I'm jealous that you got to see TJ too!