Aug 21, 2009

Fun With the Dayley Family

YUM!!!
ready to rise

sprinkle, sprinkle

American Idol here we come! We had quite a few
concerts from these two.
Looks like fun :)

WEEE!


How did James get roped into this???

The amazing fish tanks- I sware my kids could spend hours here.

Buried Alive





Some of our favorite members of the Mortenson family came to visit. Jenny, James and their family came from Idaho and Kristin, Rob and their family came from Utah. We are lucky to live near one of their cousins in Dayton. It was kind of like a family reunion. We have always felt like the Mortensons were family :) We had a fun-filled week. We went to Lake Tahoe on day- The weather did not co-operate at all. It was windy and cold. The boat stayed tied up to a buoy the entire day :( We spent one day in Sparks at Scheels. Of course we had a great time there. We probably looked like we were running a daycare with all the kids. We tried the lake once again going to Lahonton but once again the weather did not cooperate! We were there maybe 15 minutes before packing up and going home. It was literally 15 degress cooler and it is only 20 minutes away. None the less we had a great time with their families. Jenny and I took a try at making the famous Mortenson Cinnamon Rolls. We did pretty well. Everyone enjoyed eating them!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Okay Jeanni...can I get the recipe for those cinnamon rolls. They look like they are to die for!!!!

Unknown said...

Sorry Kristy- It is a family secret that I will take to my grave :) I will make them for you though :)

JennyD said...

Hi Jeanni!! We had the best time at your house. Wish you lived closer! The picture of me on the ferris wheel made me laugh! I look like a square! Ha Ha- That was fun- Hope you can make it this week!