Aug 3, 2009

Reno Temple Trip!


Friday night Barry and I went to the Reno Temple. We hadn't been in a year :( I can't believe it had been that long! Shame on us. Anyways, it was our ward temple night and we decided since Jaidyn was almost one we could leave her. Arianne Evans had kindly offered to watch Jaidyn so Logan wouldn't have to. We decided on Sunday we were going and by Tuesday I was changing my mind and thinking I really couldn't leave Jaidyn! On Thurday I got a call from Staci Creswell and they were inviting us to go along with them and another family. This was perfect! I had committed to someone else and was not going to back out. Friday morning I did not feel well (only when I thought about leaving Jaidyn). I just told myself I was going and everything would be fine! We ended up having a great time and really enjoyed ourselves. The ride there and back was entertaining to say the least! And Brandon, don't forget to call---- no wait --we will call you! :) I have really missed going to the temple and the feelings you have there. Jaidyn did great and survived not being with me for 6 hours (how, I will never know)! We are now back on track and going to try to go once a month. So, if you are in the area and want to visit the Reno Temple- give us a call.

4 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

We haven't been in awhile either. We keep setting dates and things come up. Glad you got to go and Jaidyn was fine. I had a hard time leaving my babies too.

Kristy said...

Bless your heart Jeanni! It is always challenging to leave your little one the first time. What a better place than the temple! I think of you often and love you to pieces.

Staci said...

we really did have fun. we'll have to ride together next time too!

Staci said...

I really want to make that wallet and those dresses. They are super cute.

We made ziploc omletes in idaho. They were awesome. My kids are hooked even though they only put eggs and ham in them. What a great idea though, right!