Oct 16, 2008

Nevada "Games"

Meghan just LOVES Nevada!!! She thinks it is so cool that the gas stations and some of the stores have video games for her to play. I didn't quite understand what she was talking about until yesterday when she asked for a quarter to play a game and I heard her father say she had to be 21 to play those games. She thought that was pretty dumb to put games for adults instead of kids in the stores. Can't wait until she reads the signs for the Bunny Ranch and wants us to take her there to see the "bunnies." :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Meghan is so funny!
So you're really in NV now. I bet you're tired, getting moved and all! I'll give you a call this week. Love ya

Eric and Rozanne said...

That's pretty funny! I can't believe that you are all moved now. How are you adjusting? How are the kids doing at switching schools? I need to give you a call too. Good luck with all the moving stuff--it's such a pain!