Jan 18, 2009

White Sauce Lasagna!

I have decided to start sharing recipes via the blog! This first one I am sharing is my Sister-in-law -Aubrey's family recipe. They made it while they were here over Christmas and I LOVE it!
so here it is:
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 block of cream cheese
combine top ingredients in a sauce pan and heat to almost a boil

take 4-5 large chicken breast and boil- then shred
take 1 package of frozen broccoli and heat in microwave until warm
boil 8 lasagna noodles

take a small amount of the white sauce and spread on bottom of 9x13 pan
layer 4 lasagna noodles
spread shredded chicken
spread 1/2 of broccoli
sprinkle w/ 1/3-1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
pour half of white sauce over
repeat- end with cheese on top
put in 350 oven until cheese lightly browns- about 20-25 minutes.
Let me know after you try this great recipe.

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I can't wait to try it! I'm so glad you are sharing recipes now...I need some new ones!