Jun 5, 2009

Say Prayers!




We have been showing Jaidyn how to fold her arms during prayers over the last week. Last night during family prayer I noticed Jaidyn had her arms folded. I made the pssst sound for Barry to look. We both just smiled. After Laton finished praying he said, "Hey, that is annoying when you make that noise when I pray." Once I told him why I had made the noise he understood. Tonight as soon as I put Jaidyn in her chair for dinner she folded her arms. She also folds her arms now when you have some kind of food she wants (Latons pic.) She wanted Laton's oreo! Our hearts just melt when she learns these fun new things.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so cute. She's looking more like a toddler and not so babyish now.

Kristy said...

As your blog says, "precious moment"...they grow up so fast don't they!! Miss you.

Nancy said...

She's so adorable! We can't wait for your visit nexty week-

JennyD said...

She is getting so big- I can't wait to see you in 2 months!!

Luke said...

Love it!