Nov 28, 2009

Early Morning Text!

This morning I got a text around 5:30-6:00. I heard my phone beeping and figured it was a text from someone on the east coast. I listened to it beep for about 1- 1 1/2 hours before my curiosity got the best of me. It wasn't a text from the east coast but from my sis-in-law informing me that their 5 week old baby Addie had slept through the night! I was sooo excited for her as I know how hard it is to be up all night! You go Addie- keep sleeping! Isn't she a cutie? I have to show her off :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah thanks for being excited for us...you can't even imagine how thrilled i was when i got up this morning. Sorry to wake up though...i figured you'd have your phone off- though I was a little too excited to think much about anything else :)