Dec 29, 2009

Cute Things Kids Say!

A conversation between Laton, Meghan and myself.
Meghan: When I talk to you on the phone do you think I sound like a boy or girl?
Me: A girl, of course!
Laton: When you talk to me on the phone do you think I sound like a boy or girl?
Me: Well, kind of in between- right now your voice is kind of high, but when you go through puberty your voice will get deeper.
Laton: Well, has Logan gone through puberty?
Me: He is going through it right now-
Laton: Well that isn't fair- How old do you have to be to go through puberty?
Me: Usually 12-16 years old
Meghan: Well, Laton you have a while to finish it.
Laton: What is puberty? Some kind of class you take? Mom, sign me up! Is Logan passing? I haven't even heard him talk about his grade!
Me: hahahah! Laton, I will talk to you about this later, when we are alone.
Laton: Great, it is probably a hard class, that you are going to talk to me about how much I need to study to pass. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Laton is so silly- it cracks me up!! Some of the things he says are hilarious :)