May 14, 2010

Utah Trip

TJ getting his diploma
Lyla Jean on her blessing day

Sunny and Lyla

Sunny and I

Dad and Colette



Jayden picking flowers

Kalin and Jaidyn

Bill Zickgraf and Dad- Great Friends (Bill introduced my parents to the church- baptized my parents and blessed me)






Heather and I- Not a complete visit without my Heather fix :)



Such a good daddy! And handsome too!

Nice touch!


Coming out of the temple.

Addie and I








Meghan playing mommy and holding Lyla

Jaidyn giving her a pacie





We went to Utah for a long weekend and lots of fun festivities! We got in Thursday night, we picked up dad and Colette at the Salt Lake Airport on our way in. We stayed in Provo at the Hampton. Dad, Colette, Jared and Aubrey stayed there as well. It was right down the street from TJ and Sunnys place. Friday morning, bright and early, we went to BYU for TJ's graduation. He had quite a few people graduating with him. We saw the Stiles while we were there, they had a son graduating with TJ. (small world). TJ was one of only a few to get accepted to a graduate program. Not only did he get accepted, but he got accepted to The University of Florida YEA!!! He is very excited and we are very proud of him. After graduation, we went to Chick-fil-a for lunch- I haven't been there since living back east so it was a big treat! Friday night we all hung out at TJ and Sunnys house. Saturday morning we all loaded up and went to Salt Lake City for Dad and Colettes sealing. They were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple at 2:00. It was a beautiful day. We had a picnic at a park close to the temple afterwards. Bill and Marla were able to come for the sealing, it was nice to see them. After the picnic we went to the Joseph Smith movie, which was very moving. What a great day! Sunday morning we went to TJ and Sunnys ward, they blessed their new baby girl, Lyla Jean. She is beautiful and TJ gave her a beautiful blessing! We had a quick lunch at their house afterwards and then we had to head out. I dropped Dad and Colette off at the airport and drove home. Fabulous Weekend!!


1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I'm bummed that we weren't able to make it. Love your pictures! I'm so glad that I got to see Lyla. I think you covered everything and everybody. I think my favorite picture was with Jaidyn giving Lyla the pacie. Both of your girls will be good little mommies.