Jul 25, 2010

EFY Provo 2010 July 19-24

Logan had a great time at EFY this year. He got into Provo- YEA! He definitly wants to try to get in next year as well. He was in the ASL group, so he had some deaf people in his group. He was a little worried about that at first, but it ended up being a great experience. He learned to sign the scripture theme (Joshua 1:9) and received a sticker that says I love you in sign language. When he was standing in front of the deaf girls to pass off the scripture he accidently signed naked instead of thine and the girls giggled and told him he was signing naked. He was a little embarrassed but got a good laugh afterwards. He met a few girls that he would love to take out on a date, I think he and Zane might take a road trip out and see some friends. I am all for those long distance girlfriends you only see once or twice a year. :) I took a few pics of Zane cutting Logans hair. They told Logan his hair was a little long and that he needed to trim it if he wanted to attend. Zane did a great job! Logan had a great counselor and thought he rocked!!! I am so thankful for this faith building experience he was able to have.

















2 comments:

Ali said...

How fun! OK, I am SOOOOO not ready for this teenage bit!

Eric and Rozanne said...

I can't believe Logan is 16! Crazy! I think I'm going to sign Alex up for EFY next summer.