Aug 24, 2009

First Day of School :) :(











Today is the first day of school for our children. I feel sad and happy at the same time. I will miss them dearly during the day, but am thankful that they will be learning the things they need to know. I love having my children home, but know that they need to go to school. It seems like we just got out for the summer and now they are returning to the school year. The time seems to go much to quickly. This is when I tell myself that it is o.k. because we have eternity to spend together!!

I didn't get any pictures of Logan as he was out the door at 6:15 for seminary. I barely had time to make him a lunch and tell him I loved him! Then it was Latons turn to get ready for middle school. Last but not least it was Meghans turn. My schedule for the kids will be busy to say the least! Logan goes to seminary @ 6:30 everyday. Laton goes to middle school which starts @ 7:30 and Meghan is at Riverview Elementary which starts @ 8:50. Then..... Laton gets out @ 2:07, Meghan gets out @ 3:15 and Logan gets done with football practice @4:30. Laton has football from 5:00-7:00 and Meghan has cheer from 5:00-6:00. WHEWW!!! I didn't mention that Meghans school is about a 12 minute drive from the middle/high school and they all practice at different places! I do look forward to all the fun football games though. Later I will post pictures from the first scrimmage games they had!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That really is a busy schedule for you! Do you drive your kids to school or do they ride the bus?

Unknown said...

The bus driver would be me :)

Kristy said...

Busy days aheard for you dear friend! I remember those days and actually miss them!