Aug 6, 2009

My Baby is 1 Today!


I can't believe Jaidyn is one today. She is such a sweet baby. Time just
seems to pass faster each year! Happy Birthday Jaidyn and I am so
glad you picked our family.
Many things we love about Jaidyn
1. Her Smile- she has a huge gummy smile!
2. How she says "Hi"- she loves to tell everyone "Hi"
3. Her hugs- she loves to give hugs and pats you on the back while doing so.
4. Her eating habits- this little girl will eat anything- the only thing she has ever
said no to is Avacado. (and I don't blame her I don't like it either)
5. Meghan likes her little voice and all her little words.
6. Logan LOVES how she prefers him over the other children.
7. Laton loves to swing with her and play with her outside.
8. Her prayers- she loves to say prayers with us and fold her arms.
9. How she plays Itsy Bitsy Spider! She twists her hands so cute.
10. Her sweet Spirit! She truly is a wonderful baby! We love you to pieces.

4 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Happy Birthday Jaidyn! She is such a darling. I can't believe how that girl will eat anything. That is amazing for a 1 year old. My babies were much more picky.

Staci said...

Happy Birthday, beautiful baby! Oh I just love her, Jeanni. Sunday when I took her...she wimpered for seriously 2 seconds, layed her head on my shoulder, and fell asleep! It was the cutest thing ever. I really do enjoy taking her for you. I am often reminded how much I have forgotten...you know the juggling, entertaining...little things. But I love having her. Everyone always ooos and aahhs over her.

vocalise said...

The joy she has brought to your family...and, don't you love the tenderness it brings out in the older ones?

Megan and Alyvia said...

What a sweet picture, her smile is the cutest thing!! You can tell just by looking at her that she has a lot of personality! (: