Mar 8, 2010

California Fun!

We (Jaidyn, Meghan and I) had a fun filled weekend
in California. It is always nice to go back and visit friends. We don't do it nearly often enough. Friday as soon as I got into town I drove over to John and Kathys house and within minutes we were seeing lots of great friends. It kind of made me "homesick." Friday night some of us girls got together and went out to dinner at Olive Garden (no pic- darn)! Saturday some of us got together and went to Pleasanton for the day shopping and eating! Saturday night I took Jessica, Jared, Jenna & Jocelyn and we went over to Cindy and Justins for some great food and even better company! Justin is starting a rub business and I got to try out his new rubs! YUM!!! He is presenting to Costco this week- Good Luck! I would definitely buy all of the ones I tasted, he put some on elk that made it taste like a Fillet Mignon. My Ca. friends are awesome and I love spending time with them! Girls- now it is your turn for a visit.
And a HUGE thank you to Trent for watching Jaidyn so us ladies could go to dinner! Jaidyn loves her uncle Trent and Aunt Nancy!Jaidyn and Jared- after bath.


Meghan and Jenna
Friends!
Trampoline Fun!
Kissy, kissy- Brody don't be jealous-
Jocelyn- or Fredetta as Barry calls her- holding a new puppy
Jaidyn- checking out the puppies

Great Friends!




Look Away!

oh, yea- great food!

To die for yogurt!
One gREat weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're hair's getting longer...i like it! glad you had fun! should have stopped by and visited :)

Megan and Alyvia said...

Looks like you guys had a fun visit!! Cute pics! And your hair is loooong and gorgeous!! :)

Kristy said...

All of your photos are wonderful and so fun. You and Jill look like two "hotties" that is for sure. It was great seeing you Jeanni and spending some fun time together. You are missed here in Turlock!