Mar 3, 2010

Christmas in March!




What could possibly be better than Christmas in March? That is what today felt like. Marie's, who's married to the talented photographer that took the pictures I posted of Yosemites, father makes beautiful glass jewelry! I had told her around Christmas how beautiful the pieces were and how lucky she was to have such a talented father. Well, Marie made sure she got me a custom made neckalace from her father. I love, love, love it. As you can see I believe the Hyer children are blessed- they have talent running in their DNA! Too bad AnMarie is so much older than Logan :)
Laton asked me where I got my necklace and when I told him- he said Wow, they must really like you- that looks VERY expensive!

!

3 comments:

John and Jill said...

That is a beautiful necklace!!!

He is a very talented guy!

Shana Hamblin said...

Yes you are loved!

Kristy said...

Your necklace is stunning! You are one lucky girl!