Apr 12, 2010

Cruizin' on Faith


Heather and I had taken a little trip to Reno for lunch and shopping. We were on the way home, heading for Virginia City when we realized we were almost out of gas. We were a little past the "point of no return" when we realized we had 3 miles until empty. We were a little scared being we had 3 little girls with us and no cell phone service. Needless to say we prayed every mile or so. We went about 6 miles uphill after the car read 0 miles until empty. We practically rolled into the gas station in VC!!! We had angels watching over us that day!

6 comments:

vocalise said...

What a cute post! The photos are hilarious...and, that you had the camera and thought to use it!

Leah said...

Oh my! I've had similar experiences!

Rozanne said...

Yes! I've done that before...I think I've even gone over more than 6 I hate to admit...but haven't run out of gas yet. I don't plan on pushing my luck though. :)Glad you made it without a catastrophe.

Emily said...

WOW! I'd be a little scared! I'm glad you made it safely!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Glad you guys were safe. Angels are sure out there watching over us

Shana Hamblin said...

You girls are CRAZY! I got so mad at Todd when we were driving in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere Montana and he had forgotten to fill up in the last city. There was a one pump station that was just use your credit card and it worked! No one around for 50 miles!