Apr 14, 2010

Idaho Fun for Spring Break


Marilyn and Carol being cool :)

we made these cute picture boards.

Ang and I
this was taken at 1 a.m.
The Girls!
James just couldn't resist


Jon and Marilyn took us all to the PBR. We had a great time. It brought back memories of Barrys' rodeo days


Booklyn making funny faces during our "spa day" Angie works at this super cool place that is like a spa. We went and had many treatments that were amazing. First I did a Hydration Station. It is kindof like a tanning bed you lay in and it steams your body. Then I went to the hydro massage table, this is what Jenny is laying on in this pic. It gives you a massage using water. Then I went into a tanning bed that wraps around your body and has lamps to tan your entire body. Then I had a mystic tan. Boy I came out feeling like a new lady!!! After our spa trip, Heidi and Marilyn took the little girls out to lunch and Jenny and I went and got our hair cut. We came out looking like twins. A few people asked if we were. :) That night Angie colored Jenny and I's hair. We were truly pampered!!!
Jaidyn fell asleep on the four-wheeler!
Meghan let the calves suck on her fingers- Jaidyn was scared to death.


Jenny tried to coax Jaidyn into touching a calf.

Heidi feeling right at home :)

Caden playing trucks with Jaidyn

Some things I didn't get pictures of from the week- Laton and Meghan both driving quads. they had a blast! They have trails on their property that the kids ride all over. We had a surprize birthday party for Heidi. It was hard to pull off- but we did it. I almost had to show up in my pj's to keep it under wrap! Laton and Meghan got to spend the night with their good friends Cameron and Kylie. They moved from Nevada to Caldwell last year. We got to see Kristin and her kids. We got to meet Angies husband Eric- he is a huge hit with the kids! Laton wants to be just like him. We had a great visit with our Dear Friends. We stayed up late catching up and played hard all day.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

It looks like you had an amazing time!

Anonymous said...

I want to see your new hair cut! I was sad you didn't put any pictures up! ...Guess I'll see it in a week though! :)

JennyD said...

Thanks so much for driving through the lone and dreary desert just to visit us in Idaho! We had the best time with you and the kids! Can't wait to do it again!