Aug 18, 2010

My Baby Turns 2!















Some things about Jaidyn:
She loves to be read and sung to.
She loves her family.
She talks nonstop, their isn't anything she can't repeat :)
She has been potty trained for about 4 months all ready.
She loves to go shopping- she brings her purse and money.
She loves nursery- she calls it her class.
She loves to carry around baby dolls and her pacie.
Yes, she still sucks a pacie :(
She sleeps right between mom and dad.
My room is her room.
She is a great traveler!
She loves food.
She is small for her age- I believe she weighs around 23-24 lbs.
She LOVES fish!
Her favorite song is Slippery Fish.
She would wear her tuna fish panties everyday if I didn't hide them.
She says the cutest prayer you have ever heard.
She calls her dad everyday on the phone to see how he is doing.
She loves her grandparents!
She can count to 14 without help.
She can say her ABC's
She loves the color pink.
She is a shoe fanatic- go figure :)
She is a cuddlebug.
Bubba is her favorite.
She is a mammas girl- to the bone!
She brings lots of joy to our family.

4 comments:

vocalise said...

so cute and fun! i love her pigtails and the cute flowers holding them!

Anonymous said...

okay...i seriously can't believe she is two! When did she get so big!? I didn't even think it was her on the first picture you posted- i thought Jaidyn was the other little girl in brown! Her hair has gotten a lot lighter and longer! I think it's soo funny her favorite song is "slippery fish"....you know that's a real song, right? I'll have to look up the cd, i like some of the other songs on there too. Happy birthday! By the way, you did a great job on the fish cake!)

Eric and Rozanne said...

I'm with Aubrey...I thought she was the other little girl at first too! I LOVE the fish theme for the party. It looks like you had lots of good ideas, and I LOVE the cake too. I loved that her fish tank top went with the theme...impressive!! :) Thanks for sharing the things about Jaidyn...I feel like I know Jaidyn through the blog so I'm always glad when you share things like that. What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

I really hope you check this, cause CONGRATS! You won the Porcelain Jazz giveaway on Dang Gina! I need you to email me back within 24 hours to confirm your win! I will put you in contact with Cecily! dang.gina.gives(@)gmail.com

Thank you SO much for entering! Make sure to keep coming back each Monday Wednesday & Friday to enter to win more from my fabulous sponsors!

Also if you'd like I'd LOVE it if you put up our "I won BIG on Dang Gina" button on your own blog! You can see what it looks like by checking it out on my right hand side bar!