Sep 7, 2010

Stat Time Again!

I did this previously in April and had thought about doing it every six months, however, last night I was helping Logan clean out his drawers and after seeing a pile of about 25 shirts that were too small for him I decided it was time. I couldn't believe that shirts I bought him in the spring were now to small. Another kicker- the other day Laton was standing beside me and said "hey mom, I think I am taller than you", Yep he was! So here are the kids stats!
Logan- Age 16 years 1 month- 6' (yep he is officially 6'tall)- 89th percentile
136 lbs- 51st percentile
Laton- 13 years 4 months- 5'3 1/2"- 61st percentile
95lbs- 30th percentile
Meghan- 8 years 11 months 4'6"- 76th percentile
63 lbs.- 55th percentile
Jaidyn- 2 years 1 month 33"- 52nd percentile
23 lbs- 13th percentile
Yea! they are all growing like weeds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah Laton and I weigh the same :)

Eric and Rozanne said...

Wow! Logan has really grown! Looks like they are all on the taller and skinnier side. :)