Apr 6, 2009

Happy 8 month B-day Jaidyn!




I can't believe she is 8 months old! She is such a joy in our family. She is learning lots of new fun things like waving bye-bye and crawling. She is growing bigger- She now weighs 13.4lbs and is 25 1/2" long! I can't believe she is finally over 13 pounds! It makes it easy to pack her around. Meghan and the boys do lots of this. I think that is why it has taken her so long to crawl. She is never on the ground!!! I love to hold and cuddle her, she still loves to ride in her sling. On Sat. for baseball she was in her sling for 8 hours and never complained once.

6 comments:

vocalise said...

Look at that SMILE!

Leah said...

Really? 8 months? I remember when you moved in and she was about 8 weeks, or so. I don't remember exactly. She is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Jaidyn is such a cute and good baby! I only hope that is a gene that will be carried down to our kids...I guess we will see! I can't believe how much she looks like Meghan though! They really do look like sisters. Happy 8 months Jaidyn!

John and Jill said...

Hey Jeanni,

Jaidyn looks so adorable!! Can't wait to see you guys! Jared is going to look like a tank next to her. He is up to 18.5 lbs.!!! I think he too has been delayed in crawling because of carrying him so much. I guess that just happens when you're number 5! We love him so much it's hard not to hold him!

belofam said...

She is so adorable! I took Lucas (my 2 1/2 month old) to the doctor and he was was 15.3. He is such a chunk. It looks like you are doing great!

Kristy said...

Polka-dot fun...so adorable!!!