Apr 2, 2009

Varsity Baseball







Logan played in his first Varsity baseball game on Tuesday. They played in Fallon Nevada. I was skeptical as to wether I should drive over there to see the game. I didn't want to drive an hour and see Logan sit the bench. (Sorry, I do go to support the team, but truthfully, I am there to watch my child play. :) I was pleasantly surprised when I got there. Logan was starting and they started him at 3rd base! Yea. (1st Picture) He prefers short stop, but was happy to be playing infield. He played the entire game and did a great job. This last picture is the ball stuck in the backdrop behind the plate, his first hit was a foul tip. It was funny to see the ball hit the fence and stick. Great Job Logan!

2 comments:

vocalise said...

GO LOGAN!! Oh my gosh, you guys are still doing the "baseball thang." I remember our days on "the bench" together well!

Grandma Pat said...

Hi guys, I'm here in Cali, lovin on my new baby grandson who is adorable. Go Logan I'm Proud of you. Looks like things are going good for all of you, your family is growing up and changing so much. The kids are beautiful and good lookin. We know who they take after. Ha ha. Miss you all, I send my love. Aunt Pat