Apr 23, 2009

Laton Moment


Laton- Mom, did you know there is always a straight line from me to you?

Mom- Oh, did you learn something new in scouts tonight?

Laton- No, this is something I figured out on my own. No matter where I go when I look at you their is always a straight line from me to you.

Mom- Really, how did you figure this out.

Laton- Well, when I am playing baseball in the outfield I always see this tree on the mountain and no matter where I walk or take steps their is always a straight line from me to the tree!

Mom- So that is what you are doing when you aren't paying attention during the games, looking at the tree?

Laton- Yep!

For those of you who know Laton, know this is truly a Laton moment!

3 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Love the picture! :) That is so funny...I just love Laton.

vocalise said...

Some kids (spirits) are just so tender. This does sound like Laton-with-the-smile. Perfect name for the post "Precious Moments"

Heather said...

I love that kid! He is always pure of heart when he has his deep thoughts. He is sooo funny! Tell him I can't wait to see him in June!