Jul 29, 2009

Lake Tulloch Part 2- The ROPE Swing

Here are some great pictures from our adventures at the rope swing. We have found 2 different locations where the kids like to play on the swing. You can see from the pictures one is much higher than the other. Everyone (including Jill & I) jumped this year! I should also add to the list the 3 babies! The little girls were coaxed into jumping!!! They actually had an easier time taking the plunge than I did. Barry- he is always goofing off and doing some trick. I believe he was doing a flip here.
Logan and Cody ran down the hill and swung out together. I was holding my breath!

This was Meghans first turn. She got scared so Trent had her hold onto him and swing out.


Meghan jumping on her own.

Derrik fixing to go.

Laton attempting to swing out and do a backflip


Barry trying to do a double backflip- he did a single- Trent did a double.

Jill with her gymnast form!

Their were 5 of these pictures. This is me hesitating- hmmm go figure!

Ashlyn jumping- she looks just like her mama!


Dallin










2 comments:

Kristy said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! So fun. Can you believe that I FINALLY updated our blog. Thanks for your comment dear Jeanni.

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun too! You guys are probably having a blast right now!