Jul 16, 2009

Sew Crazy!

Jaidyn in her dress

Holly wearing her dress.


Ivy, Jaidyn and & Meghan in their dresses.


This is a picture of the wallet Heather made me.




I spent a week with Heather in Utah! We stayed up until the wee hours of the night sewing and doing crafty, fun things. We made each of our girls a dress. They turned out adorable!!! Heather also made me a wallet, which is to die for. We made resin tile pendants, cute hair flowers for our girls, dresses and bibs. We are going to start our own business soon! We realized that we really should live closer to one another. I moved four hours closer with this last move, ...... now I guess it is her turn to move closer :) We can't wait to see them again soon.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sewing is just not the same with out you! We need to get our little business venture going! It will be a household name!

Stefanie said...

Jeanni, those dresses are ADORABLE!

Eric and Rozanne said...

Wow! I didn't know you were so crafty! Can't wait to see what your business sells!