Jul 27, 2009

Logan is 15!!!!!!!!!!

What do you make for someone who doesn't like cake?
A rice crispy cake- it is suppossed to be a baseball
with grass all around. It was fitting seeing that he
played his all-star games on his birthday.


I can't believe my son is 15 years old! How time does fly. I still remember vividly when he was born, OUCH! He has been a great blessing to our family. Logan has a very sweet spirit (although sometimes he chooses not to show it :) Logan is a huge help with Jaidyn, I never knew number 4 would be so easy with all the help I receive from the other children. We are so grateful to have Logan in our family. Thanks for choosing us to be your parents, we love you & Happy Birthday! Now on to Drivers-Ed

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy! Cute rice crispy treats! Thats what i always got for my birthday too, since i don't like cake either! :)

vocalise said...

Soo cute. The cake AND Logan. Happy B-day.

Eric and Rozanne said...

Great idea for a cake! I might just have to try that so Alex. He isn't that fond of cake either. It's so hard to believe that he is 15! Happy Birthday Logan!

Kristy said...

Hard to believe he is 15 already Jeanni! It will be fun to see him driving. It is hard for me to believe that Abby now has her liscense after turning 16 in May, that Macy will be 19 this week and that Kylie turned 22 a few weeks ago. Our precious moments with our families fly by all too quickly.

Nancy said...

Logan- wow, 15 and growing fast! Happy Birthday- Nancy :)