May 4, 2009

T.J. & Sunny's Visit

Laton got a bouncing top for his birthday. He and T.J. had a contest to see who could get it the highest. Laton won!
T.J. just chillin'

T.J. stretched out Logans throwing arm

Kalin swinging

T.J. playing ball with the boys



Meghan & Kalin


Kalins first owie


Kalin would take Meghans sucker and take a suck and give it back. T.J. had to look away.



Notice Kalin is wearing Jaidyns bib :) He fell asleep eating.

Sunny & Jaidyn

Kalin and Jaidyn playing together

T.J. "watching" Kalin

T.J. loving on Jaidyn


Jaidyn thinking she is a big girl standing up.


T.J and Sunny took a trip to Southern California and Monterey for Spring Break. They decided to come home our way when they were heading home. We were so excited as we love to spend time with them. I was telling a friend on the phone tonight how lucky I was to have 4 wonderful sister-in-laws. :) We had a lot of fun with them. Kalin is getting sooo big. He gets into everything. Jaidyn wanted to keep up with him so bad. We were sad to see them go. They actually stayed an extra day! I have been lucky to be able to see so many of my family members this year.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow...it has been awhile for me! I have to tell you that I absolutely loved Layton's comment about the straight line between you and him...so sweet and so wise. What a sweetheart. Your family is growing and changing and I miss you! I enjoyed all of your posts...Love you Jeanni!

Anonymous said...

Those are some funny pictures! You got some really good ones! Can Jaidyn walk around now when she is standing up like that? She is getting so big!

Eric and Rozanne said...

How fun to have them drop in! Poor Kalin's little cheek!