Sep 1, 2009

Missing my Honey!

Barry left yesterday to go to Alaska for 15 days! We are all ready missing him. Jaidyn was walking around the house last night saying dadadadadadada..... it was so cute yet so sad. This will be a nice vacation for Barry and a very busy 2 weeks for the rest of our family, our schedule goes something like.....
get Logan up @ 5:30 to get ready for seminary
seminary- 6:30 (thanks Noble for driving him!)
get Laton up @ 6:30- he leaves for school @7:10- Lisa Voightlander and I are carpooling
I forgot to mention- it never fails- Jaidyn gets up when Logan does- so she is under my feet all morning- luckily she is a happy baby and for the most part entertains herself.
Meghan gets up @ 7:15 and I take her to school @ 8:35
Pick Laton up @ 2:07
Pick Meghan up @ 3:15
Pick Logan up @ 4:45
Take Laton to Football from 5:00-7:15
Take Meghan to cheer from 5:00-6:00
Home @ 7:30- dinner- baths-scriptures-prayers-bed! WHEW!!!
So to say the least we will not be bored while Barry is gone- but very busy! I am going to start working out again finally! I would like to lose 5 lbs. while Barry is gone. Most people have a baby and start to lose weight! Not me- I came home from the hospital with maybe 2 lbs. to lose and over the next 6 months gained 5- go figure! I don't know why they call it losing weight- to lose something is to misplace with hopes of finding- I don't want to lose it I want to say good riddens to that 5 lbs. and could care less if I ever see it again :) So, I am going to get myself back into shape! My kids are going to be sick of chicken and vegetables by the time Barry gets home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer Barry will be gone for so long, where is he going? On a hunting trip? Sounds like you guys will stay busy though! Good luck with the weight loss- I'll be in the same boat in a very short time as well...too bad we don't live closer and we could work out together.

Eric and Rozanne said...

Good luck with your crazy schedule. I always like to lose weight while Eric is gone too. It's easier for some reason...maybe because I'm so busy I don't have time to eat.:) I've been hitting the gym again as well.

Unknown said...

I miss working out with you and Cindy...insane schedule...the family looks great and we miss you guys...I am trying to update my blog with new pics https://cuvillier.blogspot.com.