Sep 30, 2009

Baptism Day!

Father & Daughter getting ready for her baptism All Dressed in White!
She was so nervous and yet soooo excited
Meghans friend Megan
Meghan and Jocelyn
Meghan and Landon
Trent, Barry & Hollie Hollie, Val, Me, Hillary, Meghan and Grandma Kaye

Kissing Grandpa!
Meghan, Me, Nancy and Jill- A bunch of cute girls :)

Meghan had a wonderful baptism! She couldn't wait for the day to arrive. I think she was more excited for her baptism than her birthday! I was excited for her as well. It was a very special day! We are proud of you Meghan for your righteous choices you are making.

3 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Tell Meghan congratulations and give her a big hug from us. I sure wish we could have made it. I'm glad that you were surrounded by family and friends for the special day.

Kristy said...

What a wonderful day for Meghan! She looks adorable and so sweet. Jill said the "Omelettes in a bag" were a hit. We are sorry that we couldn't be there to celebrate with Meghan. Tell her we love her.

Heather said...

I am so proud of Meghan. I can't believe how grown up she is getting. I wish we lived closer (once again).