Sep 10, 2009

Tennis Anyone?

One of my good friends got this tennis outfit for Jaidyn. It looks so cute on her. It came with shoes also but they were too small. She was being a little stinker while I was trying to take her picture, she was laughing and running away from me. Jaidyn and I are enjoying our time together during the day while the kids are at school. Although, she does miss them. The other day she walked back into Logans bedroom and I peaked around the corner to see what she was getting into and she was pulling on Logans bedspread, standing on her tip-toes and saying bu-bu. She thought he was asleep in bed. She sure loves her siblings. That is a high-light of her day when they come through the door. She gets 3 surprises a day as they come home at different times.
These shoes are too big- so she kept loosing her balance.

Showing me her perfect squat!

2 comments:

vocalise said...

LOOK at that LAST photo! Your blog states it well...."Precious Moments."

Ali said...

Hey Jeannie!

I haven't had time to blog hop for forever, looks like you're super busy these days too!

Yids are too cute and getting so big! How old is Jaidyn? Yes, I need to make her some slippers. Right now I have one template and they fit my neighbor's baby perfectly. She was 5 1/2 mos. Need to figure out how to enlarge them to offer a larger size, and smaller too as I have visions of some super cute slippers for blessings!

Hope you guys are doing well. Hugs!