Sep 26, 2009

Walking in my Shoes!

Here is the picture of Jaidyn carrying my shoes.



Unfortunately I can't flip the video- so crane your neck sideways. I only got the tale end of what was happening. I came out of my bedroom to find Jaidyn had gotten my shoes out of my closet and carried them into the family room- (to carry my shoes she sticks her arms through the holes and puts one on each arm) held onto her rocking chair while putting them on and walked in them across the family room. It truly amazes me as these shoes have a good 4 inch heel on them. In the video she is signing please(hands across tummy) for me to help her once she looses one of the shoes.


5 comments:

vocalise said...

Jeanni...you are having so much fun!! You ALMOST make me wish we had a little one!

Anonymous said...

You better watch out...I used to do that when i was really little (I'd even go over to other people's houses and run off and try on their shoes) and I have a huge addiction to shoes! :)

Unknown said...

I have a shoe addiction as well, she comes by it honestly!

Heather said...

You're starting her young Jeanni! She's so big. What a cutie!!!

Kristy said...

Adorable!!!