Oct 19, 2009

I heart my RS Pres., V.Teacher/ Friend!

We went to the Creswells for dinner yesterday- which by the way was DELISH! After dinner Barry and I took a quiz on "how well you date your wife." We had many great laughs at our own expense and decided on the way home we really need to work on our "dating." I am just as much as at fault as Barry, when asked the question - "How many dates have you went on in the last 52 weeks (by yourself)?- and your answer is 0- wow we really need to get out more- by ourselves! I have a really hard time leaving Jaidyn- but have decided we need to start leaving her with sitters! So, as soon as football is out of the way we are going to get back to our Date Nights- alone!

2 comments:

Mark Katy said...

when you figure out how to do that, PLEASE let me know!

Shana Hamblin said...

Go for "close dates" go to dinner here in Dayton so you are only a phone call away. Then you can go further when you feel confident that everything will be fine. Dating is wonderful even if you have been married almost 20 years like
Todd and I have.