Oct 2, 2009

Cause.........Effect

This is what you get...................


....................... When you look like this!


It looks like my eyes are black- but that is mascara
that ran when I cried.

I had my wisdom teeth out last week and what an adventure! Jaidyn got away with quite alot. This bag of dum-dums you see her in started out with 350 suckers in the bag, by the time I was feeling better- 76! She would get into my closet- find the suckers and bite the wrappers off and lick the sucker to see if she like that flavor or not! She has officially decided she likes butterscotch and coconut! Now she bites the wrappers off and looks at the color of the sucker and if it isn't white or light beige she tosses it to the side and continues. At one point she came out of my closet and had 1 sucker stuck in her hair, 3 on her clothes and one in each hand and stuck one up in the air as if to ask if I wanted to taste! I declined because upon inspection of the 2 in her hands they were covered in carpet lint! After this happening for about 3 days Laton comes and tells us he is the smartest one in the house. He continues to tell us- all you have to do is put the suckers up so she can't reach them! We smiled and told him he was the smartest and that we couldn't believe we didn't think of that! Little did he know-I loved how those dang suckers entertained her for those few days.

9 comments:

Kristy said...

I feel for you Jeanni. Abby had her out this summer. I love the sucker story.

John and Jill said...

Oh My Gosh!! You look totally out of it!!!!
I hope you're feeling better!! Too bad you don't live a little closer, I'd be glad to take that sweet Jaidyn off your hands for a few days!!!

John and Jill said...

Oh by the way! How'd you do that fancy little signature on your blog??? Your blog is looking really spiffy!!

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty funny story! Sorry you had to get your wisdom teeth taken out- its a total bummer, especially when your hungry and your mouth is completely numb or hurting bad. Hope you feel better soon!

Eric and Rozanne said...

I'm so sorry you had such a bad week. You look miserable. I'm with Jill, I'm wishing I was a little closer so that I could take that little cute baby off your hands...you might never get her back though. :)

vocalise said...

Oh Jeanni...that is just too much!!!

Mark Katy said...

I have not laughed that hard in weeks!!!!! You totaly painted the picture! That is awesome! I am still smiling! I hope you are smiling and feeling better now. If not let me know how I can help. I can always make double for dinner and drop it off ANYTIME! ~ Katy

Heather said...

Jeanni, Dennis and I got a kick out of reading this little story. I'm sorrry you didn't feel better. I love her little outfit too!

JennyD said...

That is hilarious!! I am still smiling-- Hope you feel better soon! Take care!!