Jan 11, 2010

Jaidyn's Tagalong

Tonight I told the kids to get in the car to take Logan to basketball practice. Jaidyn usually grabs her blanket or her papa (pacifier) and runs to the door. Not tonight, I turn around and she is trying to bring along her new musical sit and spin. Logan and I were cracking up. She got very frustrated when we told her it had to stay home. She kept asking but why???? She is so fun and full of new discoveries! You will see below, she has learned to do taco tongue! Well I better go she is grabbing my finger as I type telling me "I go" which means she wants all my attention!





6 comments:

Kristy said...

The taco tongue is hillarious!

Callie said...

She is SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

That's too cute! She has such a funny personality :)

Heather said...

What a funny girl! I miss ya'll!

Rozanne said...

Funny! She is too cute! Jesikah loved the sit n spin when she was little too. :)

vocalise said...

These are cute, Jeanni!