Jan 4, 2010

New Sunbeams

On Sat. we had an activity at church to introduce the primary kids to their new teachers. I will be the Sunbeam teacher again this year so I will have a new group of kids. I met the kids and took them to our new room to get to know each other. During one of our conversations one of the little girls told me she had tree nut allergies, which I was glad to know as I bring snacks on Sundays for them. After hearing this I asked the other children if their was anything they were not allowed to eat and one of the little boys piped up and told me he couldn't eat buggers! I almost fell out of my chair laughing!!!
Yesterday I taught them for the first time and I will just say they kept me on my toes. I will have to be very creative with this little group of kids! I guess I was spoiled with my class last year, I sure do miss them!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I am sure that you will be cherished by your new group of Sunbeams! Happy New Year Jeanni

Emily said...

Hee hee... Thats sounds like something my little nephew would say... GOOD LUCK!