Jan 6, 2010

Yearly Duckhunt at the Vivian









Barry takes the boys once a year to a duck club in Marysville, Ca. This year they stayed in the house called the Prairie. He has been taking Logan since he was about 3 or 4 years old. ALL the boys look forward to this hunt! They have a great time just being out doors and acting like boys! I am thankful for times like this when Barry is able to spend quality time with our boys. I know Logan and Laton are thankful as well. The hunt was very successful to say the least. They came home with 28 ducks and 1 goose (Logan killed the goose), no banded birds (darn) but a great hunt. Now we are trying to find some free time to have a duck feed!
e

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm running out of Duck Recipies!! Do you have any?

Unknown said...

I just got Barry a wild game recipe book for our anniversary. I will share the ones we like :)

vocalise said...

Oh my gosh. this is absolutely foreign to me. It's like I'm looking at an advertisement or something. Just amazing. Laton's smile still shines through all that dirt!!

Eric and Rozanne said...

It looks like they are having a good time! Good luck cooking all those ducks!