Feb 27, 2010

Blog to Book

I just made my blog into a book with Heritage Makers. It is my first attempt so I am sure I will figure out things I want to change for next time. I can't wait for it to come in the mail. It will be like Christmas. Right now I am also doing a life history book on my grandma, my mom, Barrys dad and my dad. I have enjoyed learning things about all of them that I didn't know. The great thing about HM is that once the book is published, it is there, so in 20 years if one of my children wanted a copy of the this blog book they would be able to go online and order one. I am sure at one point they will all want copies of the books. You can click on the book and view the different pages.

4 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Awesome book! I can't wait to see the others you are making.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, i just LOVE it! I've been really thinking about turning my blogs into a book- i've heard there's a website for it. but it looks like HM can do it too! Great job Jeanni!

John and Jill said...

That is so cool! I love it. I know it's cliche but. . . Doesn't time go by so fast?!!

Can't wait to see you!

vocalise said...

I need to do this!!