Feb 8, 2010

My baby went to Nursery today!

I can't believe Jaidyn is old enough to go to nursery,
boo-hoo
I couldn't wait until she was able to go so I didn't have to worry about
her on Sundays,
but after dropping her off on Sunday- I wanted to
go back and pick her up! She hardly cried when I left her :(
When I went to get her she was all smiles! Barry went and checked on
her 3-4 times and said she was happy each time, he said she
was even sitting on her carpet during the lesson- listening!
My baby is growing up way too fast!

5 comments:

vocalise said...

Being a mother is just a constant ebb and flow of emotions, isn't it? Darling photo....

Anonymous said...

oh how sad :( it's pretty pathetic but i already get sad thinking about addie going to nursery. I really like the cute magazine cover you put together- very cute

Unknown said...

Thanks Aubrey, Can't take credit for the magazine cover though, Linda, our photographer, made it.

Eric and Rozanne said...

The magazine cover is awesome. She is such a beautiful baby. They do grow up way too fast. My baby is 4 (almost 5)...it's so sad.

Kristy said...

Time passes too quickly...pretty much what my lastest blog entry is all about. I know the feelings Jeanni. She looks adorable!