Mar 9, 2009

8 Things Tag

I have been tagged- I am not very good at this- seeing that my memory is shot! Here we go-

8 Things

8 favorite TV shows
1. Deserving Design (HGTV)
2. Design on a Dime (HGTV)
3. Divine Design (HGTV)
4. House Hunters (HGTV)
5. Extreme Home Makeover
6. ManVs. Wild
7. SurvivorMan
8. 24

8 things I look forward to.....
1. Getting back in shape- any of you Dayton residents let me know if you want to join me. I can write up a mean workout :)
2. baseball season
3. Going to visit family this year
4. Finishing BofM with family
5. Vacationing with our great friends this summer
6. going to Ca. for Logans Eagle Court of Honor
7. Logan starting to drive
8. Creating new friendships in our new area

8 favorite places to eat....
1. P.F. Changs
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Reds (Carson City)
4. Olive Garden
5. Any Great Sushi place
6. Claim Jumpers
7. On the Warf in Monterey
8. Little Caesars (HaHa)

8 things on my wishlist....
1. To go on a family vacation monthly
2. Go to the temple once a month (Jaidyn threw a wrench in this) :)
3. Be a better mother and wife
4. To have more patience
5. To live a long healthy life
6. To do something daily to move His work forward
7. Learn how to use my camera and take fabulous pics
8. Be a good example to those around me

8 Favorite Movies...
1. Saints and Soldiers
2. Along Came Polly
3. Erin Brockovich
4. Dying Young
5. Steel Magnolias
6. My Best Friends Wedding
7. Mary Poppins
8. Pretty Women

8 people I tag...
1. Jill (come on step outside the box)
2. Rozanne
3. Kristy
4. Heather
5. Aubrey
6. Meghan
7. Stephanie C.
8. Jared

Have fun!

1 comment:

Staci said...

I noticed a Julia Roberts trend in your movie selection! It's so fun to read about you! Thanks for doing that. How old is Logan? I thought he was only 14? Oops!