Mar 24, 2009

Shabby Baby Girl Picture Princess Contest







Shabby Apple is having a baby girl photo contest. They have the cutest little girls dresses! I just found them through a relatives blog as I was searching for easter dresses for Meghan and Jaidyn. I think Jaidyn would look adorable in this colorful dress: http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-78-creamsicle.aspx "little girls and girls dresses from Shabby Baby" I personally think Jaidyn should be the next Shabby Baby- she is adorable and full of personality! She smiles constantly. Take a look at their dresses. You can even get matching dresses for your little girls! Some of the dresses have womens dresses that match as well. I couldn't believe how reasonably they are priced as well. Let me know what you think! Here is the home page so you can take a look!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute dresses! Jaidyn WOULD look adorable in that dress! What a fun website

Heather said...

Jaidyn is so adorable. I copied your idea... I did it for Holly. It's not Ivy's cup of tea.

Mark Katy said...

Totaly enter her! She will win for sure!! And LOVE that dress. Girls are so much more fun than boys at this age. Katy