Mar 25, 2009

Surprise in the Mail!

When I went to get the mail today we had a surprise Easter package from Grandma Cindi! The kids weren't home yet so I thought I would let Jaidyn open it first and then we would put it back together. Jaidyn loved playing with the Easter Grass and she found a favorite "Sea Egg" that she would not part with! So much for acting like it hadn't been opened when the other kids got home. They were still very excited.

Inside the basket were eggs that were shaped like sea creatures, they were the cutest thing I have ever seen. Jaidyn loved the orange one with the star on it.

Meghan couldn't resist putting the grass on Jaidyn's head. She just laughed and laughed!




She also sent bubbles that were scented. Jaidyn kept trying to grab the bubbles. She would get a very worried look on her face when they would pop in her hand.
My kids are pumped up for Easter now! I love this time of year, almost as much as I love Christmastime! The flowers are blooming and the weather is starting to get a little warmer. During this next month we will Celebrate Christ overcoming Death, and the pricipal that we will all one day live again!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture with the grass on Jaidyn's head and Meghan laughing her head off! That picture is hilarious! Both their faces are priceless.

Eric and Rozanne said...

Looks familiar! :) That was really fun for the kids, wasn't it? I've never seen eggs like that before. It was a fun little surprise. It will be fun to celebrate Easter with Jaidyn for the first time this year I bet.