Mar 30, 2009

SpaghettiO's







Meghan came home from school the other day and asked if I could buy some Spaghettio's. I was shocked as we have never had those before. Just not something I have bought in the past- I am not big on canned food. I bought a few cans and she had to have some when she got home from school that same day. I decided they were soft enough for Jaidyn to try as well. As you can see from the pics Jaidyn LOVED them. At one point she was sucking on the tray of the high chair to get more in her mouth. She would also stick her entire hand in her mouth- so cute.
You can also see in Meghan's picture that she is missing 3 teeth. They all fell out within 1 month of each other. 2 of them fell out within a day of each other. She also has 2 more that are loose. She loves the toothfairy to come visit! But sometimes that darn toothfairy takes a few days to remember! Mom and dad have to send her (toothfairy) an email to see about when she is going to be this way! They (toothfairies) travel much slower in the colder weather! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cute! I love those pictures of Jaidyn eating the spaghettios!! My tooth fairy forgot sometimes too. One time i wrote a letter to the toothfairy to ask if she could give me something majic so i wouldn't get cavities. The toothfairy just said I had to brush my teeth. The tooth fairy gave that letter to my parents so they could show me when i was older :) I was a little sneak, and was big on short cuts :)

vocalise said...

Those photos are very cute! Meghan!!! If it were only Halloween, you could put a candle in your head and be a pumpkin!!